The 4th edition of Peace Economy, Human Rights and Basque Companies will focus on the topics of interest in the post-covid economy. The participants will particularly talk about following areas:
- Economical politics to handle the sanitary crisis
- Sustainability of life and care
- New challenges from a Human Rights point of view
- Transition, alternatives, and proposals to overcome the crisis
- Appropriate business diligence in the Human Rights area
This year we invited Juan Torres from the University of Sevilla; Ignacio Muro, president of the platform “Plataforma por la Democracia Económica”; Susie Alegre, specialist in International Human Rights Law (UK); Nerea Magallón, Globernance – Instituto de Gobernanza Democrática; Dante Pesce, president of the group “Grupo de Trabajo sobre Empresas y Derechos Humanos de Naciones Unidas” or Laura Ruiz from Economists Without Borders Euskadi.
In addition this will be the first time that participants can attend the Laboratory in physical presence as well as via streaming, to also guarantee online participation.