WE PRESENT THE INFOGRAPHICS ABOUT THE CONCLUSIONS OF THE 4TH PEACE ECONOMY LABORATORY
We present the infographics that Alex Carrascosa, artivist and collaborator of Gernika Gogoratuz, has produced on the IV Laboratory of Peace Economy, Human Rights and Basque Companies, hold last October 2020.
During this edition, issues were raised around economic policies to tackle the health crisis or the new challenges from a Human Rights perspective, among others.
- Juan Torres López (University of Seville)
- Astrid Agenjo (Pablo de Olavide University)
- Ignacio Muro (President of the Platform for Economic Democracy)
- Matxalen Legarreta (UPV-EHU)
- Susie Alegre (Doughty Street Chambers Lawyer, University of Roehampton)
- Nerea Magallón (Globernance – Institute for Democratic Governance)
- Dante Pesce, (Chair of the UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights)
- Alejandro García Esteban (European Coalition for Corporate Justice)
- Rodolfo Salazar (former Chief Executive Officer of Social Impact and Surface Occupation of the Energy Secretariat of the Mexican Government. Haizur)